That's great news!  I was disappointed to see the XO Computer opt for a
Windows load.  Seems that the PACK mentality is alive and well in the third
world.  The Wall Street Journal had a OP-ED piece suggesting the children's
motivation was driven by the lack of cool games, at least in American
households owning the XO Computer; but then again it could be a HIT JOB to
cripple the OX Linux load.