I'd be willing to do it if you could scrounge up a couple flat
tube monitors for me. I prefer 17" but could take 19" as well. I
have two tubes in my garage now and a spare 17" LCD that could
be used for the project. If the machines are nearly the same I
could store a master image on my fileserver and restore them all
over the network. Anything that could be brought up to at least
512MB RAM would be beneficial for the performance of most modern
distros. I could literally have all those machines done in under
30 days if they could be transported to me.

Let me know what I can do for you.

Mr O.