On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:51 PM, Mr O <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Were you surfing from a Windows or linux box? It could be on
> your end if it is a Windows machine. I don't know of anything
> the hijacks a linux browser.

I was using XP at the time. But I get the same result from both Mepis
and Ubuntu running on the same machine.

> If it was replicable from another machine then somebody pwned
> their server. What often happens is the ad servers get jacked
> and malware spreads through them but it could happen to a site
> as well. What does the page source show for the links? Are they
> third party or in house?

Page source shows normal hyperlinks but with URLs (not link titles)
directed to the porn sites. A quick survey of pages says the problem
seems to be confined to the "diary" section of their site. But digging
just a little bit deeper, it sounds like the problem might be the
content management system they are using (Scoop). See this post.