Yea just set all video files to NTSC, and menu to NTSC, I made 1 more
coaster but now have the Menu and all videos playing without rolling,and now
using VLC in Ubuntu so it is working to. I forget Ubuntu is set for world
users not just us US folks.That is still under a hour I think. Thanks Garl
for helping.