On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Garl Grigsby <garl.grig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You could also just open a support ticket with Lenovo and say their restore
> disk tool failed to create valid disks. They should just mail you a set. At
> least that's what Dell has done for me in the past with no argument.

Proves I've been doing this too long and gotten jaded. I called Lenovo and
after a very brief phone call they agreed to ship me a set. Should be here
Monday. Maybe this will teach me to stop assuming that all support is
worthless and that I have to exhaust all other resources before contacting
the manufacturer.

QH