Is there any way you can check to make sure the monitor will work through the dvi to d-sub connector? That is the problem I am having with the board I have now. LINUX will just not recognize the second monitor through the dvi to d-sub.

Wes Morgan

Nicholas Chase wrote:
I've never tried using the dvi to d-sub adapter with this one, but I think it should work.
Nicholas Chase