NextStep online is different from what they have in the store.
But they had a Palm Z22 in the store for $45.  Nice.
I've restored from backup and am now running on the
new one.

This one appears to have been a store display unit.  It
was in a hard plastic case and had no scratches on it.
--
Allen Brown  abrown at peak.org  http://brown.armoredpenguin.com/~abrown/
  Television: chewing gum for the eyes. ---Frank Lloyd Wright