On Wed, July 20, 2011 3:17 pm, Ben Barrett wrote:
> I wish to ask the group:  (as in, whomever cares to read, consider, and
> respond)
>
> Do we as a group want to use social networks to further the group itself?

euglug is an anarcho-syndicalist commune so no approval is needed to do
any sort of outreach.
I would note that it would be polite to keep el Presidente Miller informed
of what you are up to, as well as giving a heads up to our gracious host
if you expect a large influx at a weekly meeting.

Also, if you are going to do something like this, be sure to commit to at
least a year of upkeep. Nothing sucks more than out of date information on
projects that see a brief frenzy of activity.

-ajb