University Ultimate Tournament 2012In the weekend of 14-15 April, NUTS Ultimate
is organizing the fifth edition of the UUT: the unofficial European student
championship. From all over Europe, 16 teams travel to Amsterdam to battle for
the title of best student team. It will be bigger and better than ever before.
Registration through Ffindr is open now.
What can you expect?16 teamsFormat: Loose mixed, students onlyFriday night
welcomeSaturday night partySleeping hall next to the fieldsSpecial local
beers!Delicious breakfast and team lunch packages on Saturday and SundayDivine
dinner on SaturdayVarious games and extras throughout the tournament, including
the best things from the previous yearsTeam fee: 200 euro, Player fee: 35 euro
We also warmly welcome pick-up players! If you’re a student but you don’t have
a team, sign up individually by sending an e-mail to us. We’ll make sure you
get a great team to play with.
Want to stay up-to-date ?Stay up to date about UUT and get in the mood: Like
UUT on Facebook! We’ll keep you updated with news, movies and photo’s. Besides,
you can win great prizes. For questions send an e-mail to
uut.amster...@gmail.com.
Ciao! - Jesse -