I agree with Robert

The Pull is one of the Mail tools of the Defense (sadly one of the most ignored
one by many teams)
It requires skill and strength.
The defense tries to give the offense the hardest starting position possible.
Unskilled pullers will either throw it OB which is punished by the brick or
pull it too short or not floaty enough giving the offense a good portion of the
field.

The perfect pull has the following characteristics

  *   Lots of time in the air
  *   Lands inbounds as closely to the back ot the field as possible
  *   Stays inbounds

If the pull is in bounds the offense can catch it and start play immediately
and that is just what they should do.
A handler can gain an advantage by catching (or stopping) the disc, and they
should.

My 2 cents

Cheerio
Rü