Hi, folks,

I've been a subscriber/lurker to the mailing list for a while, and (granted
that news updates on Europa ARE infrequent), the list still fills my
mailbox just TOO often with just TOO much discussion that is off-topic, and
REDUNDANT with news that I get anyway from other generalized
planetary-exploration sources. So, after much thought, I am regrettably
unsubscribing.

I hope and assume that we will all get to see the Europan Ocean in our
lifetimes. As my Wicca friend Debbie says (in a different (?)context), we
will all meet on the same shore.

- John