I hate to play the role of the bad cop again, but I do need to remind list
members that the purpose of the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list is to discuss
topics directly related to Europa.  This does include messages about policy
and politics, like the prospects for funding a Europa Orbiter mission, but
those messages should be as closely tied to Europa as possible.  Many of the
most recent messages on this list have had nothing to do with Europa, and
while they may be noteworthy topics of discussion, those discussions should
be continued in another forum.

Also, if you wish to unsubscribe from the list, follow the instructions at
the URL appended to the bottom of each message (http://klx.com/europa);
click on the "Mailing List Information" link.  Do not post unsubscribe
requests to the list, as your fellow list members can do nothing to help you
get off the list!

Should you have any questions about this mailing list, please do not
hesitate to contact me off-list.

Sincerely,
Jeff Foust
list administrator