I'm not a physiscist at all. I took phyiscs last
year in high school. I came up with this idea during
the class and i asked my teacher about it and she
didn't know if it would work or not. Anyway there is a
little diagram with this message maybe you could take
a look at and tell me if it could possibly work or
whats wrong with or if it just doesn't make any sense
at all.
  if you don't know what the hell my little drawing is
all about maybe you could answere me this question. If
you placed a bar in space made of nuetral material
with a little ball on each end one negative one
positive. Would the bar start turning?
Thanx for ur time
Erik