You may want to just put the entire website in babelfish.

 Bruce Moomaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

Does anybody know how to make that damned "World Keyboard" at the Babelfish
site actually switch to another keyboard setup than English? I'm trying to
translate an article on Beagle 2 at "Der Zeit" into English; but I can't
make the list of different languages for the Keyboard appear for more than a
split-second, not long enough to switch the Keyboard to a language other
than English.

==
You are subscribed to the Europa Icepick mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely

James McEnanly

Do You Yahoo!?