In a message dated 10/27/2002 6:05:55 PM Alaskan Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes, that is why I would like to do the prints for all the parts. And on the
assembly page, the first page, is usually where you have your bill of
materials.

Robert Crawley
Elite Precision Fabricators, Inc.
Programming
(936) 449-6823

Robert, you mentioned that Precision Fabricators might be willing to participate, in exchange for publicity.  That is exactly what we are all about.  If Precision would be willing to assist with the construction of the model, it would be clearly the advantage of IcePick to give them as much credit as we can.  We want to encourage the participation of civilians and civilian industries as much as possible in the space technology game.  If we all wind up, one year from now, standing on a glacier with a 3' aluminum working model, all of us wearing jackets with Precision Fabricator logos in the manner of race car pit crews, well, that's the point of our project, isn't it?
The same goes for AIEVEOS, or any other industrial group that is willing to assist to make this model project a reality.

-- John Harlow Byrne