So it appears that there might be 2 camps forming... John's vision of melting thru thick ice and getting puplic support for Europa missions. And Bruce's suggestions of more technical projects that might lead to ideas that NASA could possibly be used on an actual Europa probe. Both ideas are valuable to getting us to Europa.

Do any of the suggestions from Bruce sound like something a part of this group could handle? Is there any reason that we couldn't have 2 hands-on projects going at once?

Julie Edwards