Okay, who gets the napkin drawing?  I have a really rough sketch in .PDF
format.

I didn't think it would be appropriate to send it through the list so I
dropped a copy here:

http://www.beyond-earth.com/proteus/proteus_0_0_1.pdf

Note: This is just what I saw in my mind when I read through all of the
emails.  It is chisled in ice and can be resculpted into anything you
want.  Warning it is 380 Kb and might take a few minutes to download
(this is what happens when you use print quality settings).

Joe Latrell
Beyond-Earth Enterprises