Well, Bruce, you're the man.

Now we're going to have to name a crater on Pluto after you.  How about the
'abyssal plains of moomaw?'  That sounds like an old Edgar Rice Burroughs
tale, doesn't it?

Bruce, in all seriousness, please accept our thanks, and congratulations.  If
/ when we get any data back from such a survey, perhaps in 2020 or so, we'll
be thinking of you.

This just goes to show:  space exploration MUST have publicity.  It must have
articles written by mavericks.  It must have wild proposals put together by
website enthusiasts.  It must have public participation.

-- John Harlow Byrne