From: Gail Leatherwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:29 AM
To: Europa
Subject: Data Collection

To help us organize the nearly overwhelming amount of information and raw data we have been circulating, one of our members, Dennis Frye, Orlando, FL, has graciously offered to take on this task. He has been receiving everything we have sent over the past week or so, and has good ideas about how to collect, record, and catalog what we have been doing and want to do.

For a start, we need the "name, rank, and serial number" stuff from everyone so we can have a good mailing list. We can then begin matching names with specific skills, talents, expertise, and availability for specific parts of the project. This will not limit anyone from contributing whatever pops into their heads in the middle of the night, for anything anyone comes up with will be added to the pot.

If you have any reservations about sharing all your personal addresses, telephone numbers, or whatever, just your e-mail address will be fine. I think we have that already from your various el-mails, but if there are questions, Dennis may ask you for details. Also, if you have any specific talents not already noted, send that along to him also.

And to Dennis: Thanks so much for volunteering for this important job!

Gail (the guy) Leatherwood