When you want something really badly, the tendency
is toward optimism.  The fact there seems to be not
a lot of that here about a Europa mission really
gives one pause.  We have a long way to go.

I have little faith that the US will ever fund a
another mission on the order of Cassini.  But the
costs are always coming down, and the ideas for
how to do it cheaper only accumulate and combine.

So will this list continue at the other address
that someone set up, or are we putting this to
rest?  I would like to see it keep going.  But
if this is it, then I bid you all adieu, with
hopes that we will all meet again in a far far
better place -- say another list years down the
line when the picture is rosier.

--Mark