  1) RE: Electric Power Steering (Part Deux)
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Solution for "Gone Postal's" broken tranny found
        by Roderick Wilde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Electric Brake Booster
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Solution for "Gone Postal's" broken tranny found
        by Tim Clevenger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Dog clutches
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Dog clutches
        by Roderick Wilde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) advanced solar battery
        by Lee Dekker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Who handles NEDRA tech questions for new builders????
        by "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Woodburn...thanks for the show!!!!!!!!!!
        by "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Audi Transaxle in Kit Car photo
        by "Brad Ledger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Wham, Bam...Thanks, I think
 12) Re: Electric Brake Booster
        by Otmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: advanced solar battery
        by "Mark Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: More info RE: actuations of brake/reservoir size
        by "Chuck Hursch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Solution for "Gone Postal's" broken tranny found
        by "David Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Solution for "Gone Postal's" broken tranny found
        by Doug Weathers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Electric Power Steering (Part Deux)
        by Evan Tuer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Was: actuations of brake/res; now arc suppr. in vac. sys.
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Does cryogenic harding really work ??(was Re: Dog clutches)
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 20) Orange Juice for Sale
        by Chip Gribben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: advanced solar battery
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Who handles NEDRA tech questions for new builders????an' Stuff
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Solution for "Gone Postal's" broken tranny found
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: actuations of brake/reservoir size
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: actuations of brake/reservoir size
Would the amount of pump pressure need to also consider the speed of the
vehicle?  I suppose at forklift speeds they are not so concerned, (unless
they were racing down the interstate...)

Hmmm, forklift drag racing...  Another entry for NEDRA

See the New Beetle EV Conversion Web Site at
www.cameronsoftware.com/ev/

From: "Lee Dekker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "EV world" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>