  1) Zivan K2 bites the dust
        by Paul Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by "David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by Jon Glauser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by "Raymond Knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: / MR2 power steering pump / on ebay
        by "August Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by "Bryan Avery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  8) TS Chargers
        by "Bill Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by "andres olsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by "andres olsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Different kind of commute
        by Chris Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) HYBRID EV CONTROLLER THAT IS EDUCATIONAL
        by "Jeff Tweed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Solectria Force with NiMH batteries needs help getting on the
 road
        by Don Buckshot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Treadmill motor for lawn tractor?
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) use of electric forklift motors
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 16) Re:EVDL poll where do you live?
        by James H Wolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) ruminitions on energy
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by Brian Staffanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) RE: / MR2 power steering pump / on ebay
        by Christopher Robison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by "Peter Eckhoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by Dragan Stancevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Avcon Adapter
        by Danny Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) CivicWithACord: Latest & ? for trans. experts
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Ford Ranger Adapter Plate Dimensions?
        by Dragan Stancevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: / MR2 power steering pump / on ebay
        by "Steve Clunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Treadmill motor for lawn tractor?
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: use of electric forklift motors
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- When the K2 decided to go into chatter mode during bulk phase last week, I figured it wasn't going to be too long before it died completly. This weekend I plugged it in to do a finish charge and ZAP, bad smells and no power.

Now I'm using the PFC50 for all of my charging. Like Rich pointed out, it is possible to do what the batteries require, it just takes a little hand holding. Now I am without an onboard charger also. Not that having one has ever been an advantage since Portland has very few public charging locations.

I sent email off to ZAPI USA to find out where the repair depot is nowdays. I can't find Greg McCrea or Gary Flo on the web anymore. The Zapi web page still lists Greg as the repair guy. I'm hoping that I can get my K2 fixed, but it doesn't look good so far.

If I can't get it fixed, I'd like to find a set of schematics. I can always attempt to fix it myself. Better yet would be to find a used one that someone would be willing to part with. I'm looking for leads if any of you have either schematics, a contact for a repair depot, or a K2 that is gather dust that has high voltage output (220vdc max) 220vac input, and knows the IUIa algorithm.

Paul Wallace
'91 Chevy S-10 full of SAFT nicads

Alabaster, AL (a suburb of Birmingham, AL)
No EV, yet.