  1) Re: Power wheels back online
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Precharge Resistor Questions
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Thank you!
        by "Rmanzan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: regbus control of non-rudman charger. (was: variac turn-on?  maybe ot)
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Freewheeling a series motor
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Hello
        by "Rmanzan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Investigative TV on Ford's Broken Promises
        by Danny Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Peukert's exponent for US-145s?
        by Danny Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) battery post temperature dots
        by "Chuck Hursch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) EV Colorado folk's
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Fw: STM5-180 NiCad
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Power wheels back online
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Nissan X-Trail FCV
        by Fortunat Mueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Battery self Discharge comparisons
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) China, Michelin Challenge Bibendum, comments an' Stuff
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) PowerWheels Jeep vs. Peg Perego Gaucho Jeep
        by "Markus L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Feedback on EV high voltage system
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: PowerWheels Jeep vs. Peg Perego Gaucho Jeep
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: PowerWheels Jeep vs. Peg Perego Gaucho Jeep
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Feedback on EV high voltage system
        by Mark Farver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Market Survey
        by Joseph Vaughn-Perling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: battery post temperature dots
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Power wheels back online
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Feedback on EV high voltage system
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: PowerWheels Jeep vs. Peg Perego Gaucho Jeep
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: STM5-180 NiCad
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: PowerWheels Jeep vs. Peg Perego Gaucho Jeep
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) RE: Feedback on EV high voltage system
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
You can make some rubber bands from car inner tubes that fit the tires like
tire chains. It cuts down on the slippage in the grass.

Joe Smalley
Rural Kitsap County WA
Fiesta 48 volts
NEDRA 48 volt street conversion record holder