  1) Re: wobbly flywheel and other assorted questions
        by Brian Staffanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Detecting Hot Connections via Voltage
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Feedback on EV high voltage system (version 1.2)
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Hello
        by "Rmanzan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: EVDL poll where do you live ?
        by "S. David Lalonde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Contactor Coil Diode
        by Evan Tuer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Thanks :)
        by "Rmanzan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Ooops, not another EV ticket
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Ooops, not another EV ticket
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: wobbly flywheel and other assorted questions
        by "Steve Clunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Alignment,Vibration,U-joints
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: Ooops, not another EV ticket
        by "Adams, Lynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Feedback on EV high voltage system (version 1.2)
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Contactor Coil Diode
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) OT: Traffic court
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Hi
        by "Rmanzan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: PFC Reverse Leakage Current   (was Feedback on EV high voltage system )
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: PFC Reverse Leakage Current   (was Feedback on EV high voltage system )
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) RE: PFC Reverse Leakage Current   (was Feedback on EV high voltage system )
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: wobbly flywheel and other assorted questions
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: wobbly flywheel and other assorted questions
        by "Patrick Maston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- I don't have a dial indicator. What is it? I might have access to one. The hub is taper lock. I made the hub on a lathe, the angles being 15 degrees, the inner circle being slightly larger than the outer. There is a little gap between the two when tightened down. The wobble is up and down. I am thinking that it might be from tightening each bolt down a little different, but I don't know that it is, or how to fix it. To line up the motor with the tranny, I have taken some specific measurements, and have taken some aluminum plates, and drilled holes in them for where the motor bolts go, and the transmission bolts go. I have even put the two together, and hope that they are fitting together properly... Do you have more suggestions on that?

The pack voltage I was intially planning on was 108v with floodeds. I have since wanted more power, so I was thinking of 144V, AGMs. I haven't purchased any specific brands, but was thinking Orbitals, the Dekka, or another lighter AGM, 12V battery. I don't know yet, though.

Unfortunately, I haven't taken a video of any of it. I have taken a few pictures, but I am too excited about getting it running, and so haven't had time to video it. It is a shame, as the video could be useful...

Thanks for the comments.
Brian