  1) Re: High current li-ions from Sony
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) 300zx
        by "Steve Clunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Claimed TZero 1/4 mile time from ACP
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by Chris Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: AC musings
        by Chris Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Need a Datsun (Maybe OT)
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  9) Re: Simple First Conversion Query
        by Doug Weathers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: wire cutting machine
        by Martin Klingensmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: More EV ideas
        by "johnk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Manufacturing an input shaft
        by Dragan Stancevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Manufacturing an input shaft
        by Dragan Stancevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Cedric's bike - inspiring!
        by Reverend Gadget <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: wire cutting machine
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Power steering...wahoo!!
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: wire cutting machine
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) RE: Power steering...wahoo!!
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 20) (OT)Re: Cedric's bike - inspiring!
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) RE: Refining Hybrid truck ideas
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 22) Sealing a Curtis controller
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Another EV Joins the Wayland Fleet
        by "M.G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) RE: Refining Hybrid truck ideas
3.6 or 3.7v nominal and corresponding 4.1 or 4.2V end of charge is
determined by cathode material:
oxyde manganeze lithium or oxyde cobalt lithium.

So there is no "average" voltage, two li-ion cell type coexist.
Sony use first one because manganeze cathode is easier to securise for
public market than second one, more powerfull and so instable.

Philippe

Et si le pot d'échappement sortait au centre du volant ?
quel carburant choisiriez-vous ?
 http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr
Forum de discussion sur les véhicules électriques
http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr/Forum/index.php

visit my website at www.reverendgadget.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- At 08:58 AM 2/01/05 -0800, Lawrence Rhodes wrote:
Is there such a machine that will cut 22 gauge wire to different specified length from 3 to 6 inches? It doesn't have to be precision maybe with in .050 inch. Thanks in advance for any info. Lawrence Rhodes..........

Hi Lawrence

What a leading question....it would seem that you are after a *lot* of short pieces of wire.

There are machines, and they are generally expensive. But most of the good ones also strip the wire ends and crimp ferrules on as well. If you contact a switchboard manufacturer they should be able to supply you with cut wire lengths at a reasonable price, or direct you to the company that they sub-out wire-up work to.

However, if you are a cheapskate like most of us tend to be, since 22 gauge is not that thick, and I assume PVC insulation (?) which is not that strong, how about using a papercutting guillotine with a stop clamped to it?

Why do you need so many 3 to 6 inch wires, anyway?

James.
6 miles with 20 Deg F lead???
Not bad I would say.
    If you need longer runs make a fast high amp run.... Then charge it
quickly and take that longer run.