  1) Low cost 45 mph  electric vehicle.  VW motor/adapter kit. Here is one of
many bugs.
  2) RE: Welding Aluminum
        by Tim Clevenger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: 1500 dollar complete VW conversion.
  4) Re: 1500 dollar complete VW conversion.
  5) RE: Hygrometers, eq'ing, water cons., and 8 mo. floodies, revisited
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: charger
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: 3 phase alternator-why not an induction machine?
  8) Accuracy of voltmeters, revisited
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: 3 phase alternator-why not an induction machine?
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: Accuracy of voltmeters, revisited
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) 3 phase PM
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) If series regen's not a good idea, what about plug braking?
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 13) Re: 3 phase alternator-why not an induction machine?
 14) Re: Accuracy of voltmeters, revisited
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Accuracy of voltmeters, revisited
        by "Tim Medeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Accuracy of voltmeters, revisited
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Question: Max efficiency charging with 3 phase alternator
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) NEDRA Vegas, 4/9/05, who is going?
        by "Roy LeMeur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19)
        by "ohnojoe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Selenium Rectifiers was 3ph alt discussion
        by "David Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) RE: 3 phase PM
        by "Myles Twete" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) RE: 3 phase PM
        by "Myles Twete" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: charger
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) RE: 3 phase alternator-why not an induction machine?
        by "djsharpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Here is just one possible glider to make your low speed VW conversion.  Just
needs a body.  Got Kit?  This pan for 300 dollars the kit  and batteries
would be under 2500 dollars.  This has got to be the best bargain in a 5
passenger EV for city and limited range use.  This glider ready for a kit
body is in Santa Rosa.  I got on Craigs list and found about 50 listings in
the San Francisco Bay area alone for VW bugs old style.  The Adapter costs
500 dollars.  If you just got this you could use your own motor and
controller.  For sure it would be easy to make a two motor adapter using the
one motor version as a template..  Motors tucked away and plenty of room for
batteries. John Wayland watch out.  The little bug might challenge your
mighty Datsuns.   Lawrence Rhodes....