  1) Re: [EV] Re: Otmar Ebenhoech on Peak Moment TV
        by Jerry McIntire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: 5-mph bumper removal
  3) Re: Precharge Resistor/Capacitor Decay Time
        by Frank John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Precharge Resistor/Capacitor Decay Time
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Would any EV groups like a "motor info" FAQ's page?
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Motor mods Peter Gabrielsson
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Precharge alternatives
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by "FRED JEANETTE MERTENS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Clutch VS clutchless
        by "Andrew Kane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by "FRED JEANETTE MERTENS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) RE: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 17) RE: Live from PIR, Fireball Incident
        by Steven Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: "Plama Boy" Live from PIR
        by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: ZAP claims to ship fast charger
        by Frank John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Thanks Eduardo, that did it.

Jerry

Don't broadcast it.  Just do it.  If it looks stock you are ok.  No one
except the body shop will notice.  Lawrence Rhodes......