  1) Side or top mount
        by "Phelps" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Need ideas for electric motor use
        by "Phelps" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: red hot chili motor is here
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Side or top mount
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: [EV] Re: red hot chili motor is here
        by Eduardo Kaftanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: [EV] Re: [EV] Re: red hot chili motor is here
        by Eduardo Kaftanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: red hot chili motor is here
        by Mike Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) EV Scooter
        by Joseph Tahbaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Tell Toyota to Get With the Program!
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Milestones: Carbon fiber and blogs
        by "Amy DeMaagd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: [EV] RE: red hot chili motor is here
        by Eduardo Kaftanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Side or top mount
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Milestones: Carbon fiber and blogs
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) HTML posts (was Re: Internal Resistance?)
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: charging w/ one battery missing
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Need ideas for electric motor use
        by Tad Coles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: charging w/ one battery missing
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: Another thought, quarter mile
        by Mike Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Need ideas for electric motor use
 20) Re: *****SPAM***** Re: charging w/ one battery missing
        by Tony Furr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Another thought, quarter mile
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: EVLN(CO rear wheel EMIS hybrid conversion business)
        by Bruce Weisenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Understanding Motors II
        by "Rob Hogenmiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) 24 Volt Solenoid
        by "Rob Hogenmiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Understanding Motors II
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
When connecting the batteries together in your E V.. .. Which is the rule of
thumb.. Using the side mount on the batteries or the top mount..,..

I like the idea of using the side mount .. But It looks like It is not as
good of a connection as the top mount..

Your thoughts..

Mitchell

Make a electric bicycle