Indeed, I was following the progress of the Indica Vista EV quite
closely and chatted with the head of their design team about it in
2010.  I too was under the impression it had been shut down last year,
following trials in the UK which did not go as well as hoped.

It would be nice if it was still on the cards but I think this is more
likely to be a PR mistake.