I am waiting for a price on a VCU (they call Neuro) but they said  the
motor/inverter are $6000 to $7000 canadian depending on cable lengths.  The
inverter is controlled via CAN bus so you need a vcu. I also asked if the water
cooling setup is included or separate and will share once I know.

They sent me some more info than on the site but I haven't had a chance to
digest it all, and some of it seemed to imply you needed an NDA (although I
haven't signed one) so I won't share just yet (but can put you in contact with
them if you'd like).

charles