I'm working on assembling a home EVSE out of old parts (EVI DS-50 and J1772
plug from ebay).  I got the cord/plug yesterday, and I'm just not clear on what
I should be seeing when putting a meter on the connector.

Measuring proximity to ground I get 150ohm.  When I press the switch, I get
480ohm.  According to http://code.google.com/p/open-evse/wiki/J1772Basics it
should be the other way around, 480ohm, then 150ohm when the switch is
depressed.

Is my connector wired wrong?  I'm finding all kinds of conflicting advice on
this when I google it.  I don't think it matters either way for me since I'm
just charging a conversion with a dumb charger, but I'd like to have it set up
in accordance to the spec.  Before trying to open up the connector I'd like to
verify with the experts what I should be 'seeing' at the plug.

david.