You're correct Corbin.

The schematic graphic in the wiki is exactly the published schematic graphic
in the SAE J1772 Spec. The switches I've seen can all be wired either NO or
NC when the lever is not pressed. So it all comes down to how you wire the
switch.

If you wire it NC it should read 150 ohms. Then when you press down on the
lever it becomes NO and reads 480 Ohms

Rush
www.TucsonEV.com

J1772