<smacks self on forehead>

For the Insight and the Civic there is an OBDIIC&C reader that plugs into
the OBD port.

Here is a link to 'what' it shows, the thread is over 175 pages long, but
the first page says it all
http://www.insightcentral.net/forums/modifications-technical-issues/20488-ob
diic-c-gauge.html

IMA All Cars

00 "Wam","W Phase Amps +/-310A"
01 "Vam","V Phase Amps +/-310A"
02 "Uam","U Phase Amps +/-310A"
03 "Tam","Total Phase Amps "
04 "Mam","MDM Amps +/-250A "
05 "Mvo","MDM Voltage "
06 "Ikw","IMA Request Kw "
07 "Eto","Engine Torque "
08 "Mte","MDM Temperature "
09 "Dte","DC-DC Temperature "
0A "Bvo","IMA Battery Voltage "
0B "Mor","Motor Speed Rpm "
0C "Soc","IMA Battery Soc 16Bt"
0D "Bam","IMA Battery Amps "
0E "Bte","IMA Battery Avg Temp"
0F "Hvi","IMA HV Insulation "
10 "12v","12V Battery Voltage "
11 "Spd","Vehicle Speed Km/Mph"
12 "Soc","IMA Battery Soc 8Bit"
13 "Mto","IMA Motor Torque Nm "
14 "Isb","IMA Standby Signal %"
15 "Alf","Assist Limit Flag "
16 "Rlf","Regen Limit Flag "
17 "Bfs","Battery Fan Slow Flg"
18 "Bff","Battery Fan Fast Flg"
19 "Imt","IMA Trgt Amps 0-255A"
1A "Hvc","HV Contactor Status "
1B "Bpc","Bypass Contactor St "
1C "Iml","IMA Lamp Stat On/Off"
1D "Mpo","MPI Fan OnOff Status"
1E "Mpf","MPI Fan FastSlow Sta"
1F "Mdf","MDM Fail Flag Status"
20 "Dci","DC-DC Inhibitor Stat"
21 "Igh","Ignition Hold Relay "
22 "Igr","Ignition Hold Return"
23 "Abs","ABS Action Status "
24 "Scs","SCS Line Status "
25 "Hvr","HV Contactor Return "
26 "Bpr","BP Contactor Return "
27 "D40","IMADTC Data 16 Bytes"
28 "D50","IMADTC Data 16 Bytes"
29 "D60","IMADTC Data 08 Bytes"
2A "MCM","MCM Version Number "

US ECM

64 "Rpm","Engine Speed Rpm "
65 "Spd","Vehicle Speed Kmh "
66 "Brf","Brake Switch "
67 "Stf","Starter Switch "
68 "Vtf","Vtec Oil Switch "
69 "Vts","Vtec Solenoid Status"
6A "Acs","Air Con Switch "
6B "Acc","AirCon Clutch Switch"
6C "Imo","Imobiliser Run/Ban "
6D "Mil","MIL Light On Off "
6E "Clf","Clutch Switch "
6F "Nef","Neutral Switch "
70 "Scs","SCS Open or Shorted "
71 "Fpf","Main Fuel Pump Relay"
72 "Dcf","DCDC Control Status "
73 "Ims","IMA Standby "
74 "Stc","Starter Control "
75 "Ids","Idle Stop Control "
76 "Rfs","Radiator Fan Status "
77 "Ect","Engine Coolant Temp "
78 "Iat","Eng Air Intake        Temp "
79 "Map","MAP Pressure Kpa "
7A "Bar","BAR Pressure Kpa "
7B "Tps","Throttle Position % "
7C "O1c","1st 02 Sensor Cur ma"
7D "12v","12V Battery Voltage "
7E "Sov","Soc Voltage 0-5V "
7F "Eld","Electronic Load Amps"
80 "Egr","Egr Valve Feedback "
81 "Stf","Short Term Fuel Trim"
82 "Ltf","Long Term Fuel Trim "
83 "Fin","Fuel Injector ms "
84 "Spk","Spark Advance Degree"
85 "Knk","Knock Retard Degrees"
86 "Iac","Idle Air Control Vlv"
87 "Afr","AFR Air Fuel Ratio "
88 "Evp","Evap Purge Control "
89 "Evs","Evap Bypass Solenoid"
8A "Evc","Evap CVS Valve Stat "
8B "Ftp","Fuel Tank Pressure "
8C "Mis","MIL Lamp Status 2 "
8D "Fue","Fuel System Status "
8E "Lod","Engine Load 0-100% "
8F "O2v","2nd O2 Sensor Volts "
90 "O2h","2nd O2 Sensor Heater"
91 "Itq","IMA Motor Torque Nm "
92 "Bbp","Brake Boost Pressure"
93 "Etq","Engine Torque "
94 "Ikw","IMA Request +/-9.9kw"
95 "Rev","Reversing Light "
96 "ECM","ECM Version Number "

Massive amount of info!

What is very interesting is that all the information that Peter lists comes
directly from the OBD port.

All this information is also available on the OBD ports of all the Hybrids
and OEM EV's, somebody just has to take the trouble to get the data and put
it in a usable format and make a display for it.

Rush
www.TucsonEV.com