Many years ago, on the list someone came on talking smack about
Jerry's ev and then went on to ask some questions about NiCad
batteries. Jerry came on said a few little words about the trash talk
and then went on to answer the guys question about nicad flooded
batteries. I was so impressed with the way you handled the whole thing
I still remember it today. I  hope all is going well with you.  I am
now on the Gulf Coast of Florida, maybe closer to you than I was
before.

For those relatively new to the list, Jerry had made an EV from golf
cart parts and was getting some surprisingly good results for a very
low budget.  It was called the "Wood-E".  I'm looking forward to
someday building a "Wood-E" for Audrey.

Audrey and I will be Married on 7/11/2014.  I'd like to invite all
ev'ers to come to the Wedding being held at our home in Crystal River,
FL @7 PM. bring your EV, plenty of parking and charging.!

--
Steve & Audrey
Your Green Shed Team