From: ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org on behalf of Steve Clunn
Sent: Wed 4/9/2014 9:36 AM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Subject: [EVDL] Fwd: my time to rant (jerry freedomev)

Many years ago, on the list someone came on talking smack about
Jerry's ev and then went on to ask some questions about NiCad
batteries. Jerry came on said a few little words about the trash talk
and then went on to answer the guys question about nicad flooded
batteries. I was so impressed with the way you handled the whole thing
I still remember it today. I  hope all is going well with you.  I am
now on the Gulf Coast of Florida, maybe closer to you than I was
before.

For those relatively new to the list, Jerry had made an EV from golf
cart parts and was getting some surprisingly good results for a very
low budget.  It was called the "Wood-E".  I'm looking forward to
someday building a "Wood-E" for Audrey.

Audrey and I will be Married on 7/11/2014.  I'd like to invite all
ev'ers to come to the Wedding being held at our home in Crystal River,
FL @7 PM. bring your EV, plenty of parking and charging.!

--
Steve & Audrey
Your Green Shed Team