I have one in my truck and it works great. It wants a 75mV shunt but I
have a 50mV/500A. You just lie the meter--I.e. I said it was connected
to a 75mV/750A shunt.

The manual is available here:
http://www.lightobject.info/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1074

Jack Rickard of EVTV has written a plain english one here:
http://media3.evtv.me/JLD404AH.pdf.

--Rick