Over here, at Electric Vehicle Technical Institute Inc., we are very "Pro"
EV and also "Education Pros" at teaching you the technology of Electric
Vehicles (Including hybrids) so you can safely and smartly work on , build,
service, and repair EV or related technology. Rebuilding electric motors,
assembling and troubleshooting motor controllers, and testing or even
remanufacturing battery packs., and EVSE installation, and service or
repair. We don't teach throwing components away indiscriminately, but
repairing them when it is sensible to do so. And our entrepreneurship
program develops your supervisory skills so you can run your own shop for
EV, EVSE, or Hybrid service as well as an EV Motor, Controller, or Battery
pack rebuilding shop. You can't get that training anywhere else !

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*EVTI.*
*ORG  for more info or contact me!*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>