Lee's page worked great and I am a big fan of simple pages constructed with
basic HTML tools.

Probably not quite what is being discussed but this is what we are dealing
with.  Getting requirements to meet WCAG 2.0 Level A or AA for our web pages.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/  This is designed to allow alternate
readers, could be voice or brail or just large zoom factor and still make the
contents usable.

Lawrence Harris