I've been looking at a Ryobi Lithium powered trimmer to replace the 4-cycle
one I have now. It uses the same attachments as the gas powered one. I have
a string trimmer and a blade type cutter already that would fit right on.
Of course I'd have to get a new string trimmer with it, but then I can sell
off the old one, which BTW has only been used for a few hours in the 3
years I've had it.

As for leaf blowers, I hate them, it's like make work to push the same pile
of leaves all over the place, rather than just picking them up wherever
they happen to be. I did buy a corded one, but only because it has a vac
attachment and a leaf bag that fits where the blower pipe would have gone.
It runs all the leaves through the motor's cooling fan,mwhich has sharp
blades to mulch 'em up.

 I did see the blower pipe the other day, hanging in the garage, unused...