There a number of inverters available (Some for RV would be suitable, and
almost all of them (Except ones for sailboats)operate from 12V.DC so add a
strong (High Amperage) DC/DC converter to drive the home power inverter
from the pack using the DC/DC to match the voltages.  Might be less
expensive than a Gen-set, and will be more reliable...(I would add a couple
of deep cycle RV batteries to power the inverter for the 120 V.AC, to the
home and use the DC/DC to charge them up from the car EV Pack so if you
need to run an errand you still have the house emergency circuit
powered..All the equipment could be installed at the house, there is no
advantage to carrying it around in the EV.

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *