Because, Marion, the fool cell gives the least pollution at the vehicle.
(And the manufacturers want the carbon credits, and Is, I have been told,
the refining or conversion, of methane to hydrogen, is done in an
unregulated location, not in the motor vehicle.)
Even with the losses in fuel conversion, an EV with a fool cell, charging
the small battery pack (The system used in all fool cell vehicles) is still
more efficient, than an ICE running on methane, and the ICE spews CO2 and
Nitric oxides, from the exhaust, just not quite so many as a common
gasoline car.
An aside , most of the vehicles at Disney World in Orlando. Florida
including their gas turbine electric generating plant are running on
natural gas and have been for the past 44 years... They claim a 50%
reduction in exhaust emissions...(Compared to gasoline in 1970 ! )

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *