I am replacing my auxiliary battery(ies)for my 12 volt system.  Presently I
have two group 31 Deka 8G31 (70lbs each) over the front bumper.  They were
left over from my old lead days before I converted to Lithium and fit the
spot at the time.  My question is "What plays better with the DC to DC
converter.  Gel? AGM? or just an old fashion lead auto battery?  I need
something with some ump so that I can run my 12vdc to 120vac converter (it
runs my heaters).  So just a small 12v will not cut it.  I also like to
trickle charge it with a small charger while plugged in and charging the
Traction Pack. Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Buddy Mills
buddymi...@cox.net

Look mom, no gas. http://www.evalbum.com/2887

Disclaimer:  No animals were harmed or killed in the process of writing this
email.  Any stories to the contrary are, for the most part, either fictional
or greatly exaggerated.