From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Buddy Mills via
EV
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:47 PM
To: 'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'
Subject: [EVDL] DC2DC times 2

I need some help with spec(s) on a filter diode.  I am attempting to hook
up two DC to DC in my car along with a battery for my Aux 12volts.  Yes, I
know that seems excessive but I need the extra to run my 12dc to 110vac
inverter that runs my heaters.  It has been recommended here on the list
serve that I place a diode on the output as to not give feedback to either
of the DC2DC.  My problem is I don't know what specifications I need to
use.  Plus if someone could also tell where I could purchase it I would be
most appreciated.  I know that there are quite a few of you on the list
that would probably know this off the top of their head.  Here is some
info that I know.

Battery is a Durcel AGM SL34M (20 amp hour rate - 55, Reserve Capacity:120

DC2DC #1  Zivan NG1 - 50amps
DC2DC #2  Azure DC-DC750 - 56amps

DC2AC inverter Cobra 2575 - 2500watts cont. - 5000watt peak

110vac - 1500 watt Heater

Thanks for your assistance,

Buddy Mills
buddymi...@cox.net

Look mom, no gas. http://www.evalbum.com/2887

Disclaimer:  No animals were harmed or killed in the process of writing
this email.  Any stories to the contrary are, for the most part, either
fictional or greatly exaggerated.