On 09/22/2014 11:55 AM, Marcus Reddish via EV wrote:
Are these the old white Thunder sky cells that failed?  Seem to remember a
picture of them leaking.   Is it possible folks charged those early cells
like they were lead and caused (or contributed to) the failures?  I have
not heard of any bad "batch" since the white cells, which was ages ago.
The situation Lee describes dates to 2000-2003? Something like that. I know nothing of the situation but I believe they were LCP cells. Starting about 2005, LFPs were the preferred cells for conversions. I know of no quality or delivery problems with ThunderSky LFPs.