So, now that my Electric F-250 is fully functional with it's Leaf batteries,
I've been driving it more.
One of the odd things I have to deal with is that my other vehicle is a nearly
identical truck that is Diesel.
So, on the freeway with the Diesel (which I've been driving for years), when
accelerating into faster traffic, I have to make sure I have enough room, and
stomp on it.

Coming back from the  Issaquah Drive Electric Week event, I got stuck behind a
truck doing 50mph, and the next lane was doing 65mph.  Found a gap, changed
lanes, and stomped on the pedal.  Then hit the brakes before I rear-ended the
car in front of me....
500A at 310V can provide a LOT of acceleration, even with a 6000lb vehicle.

--
Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!  http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets