The problem is not charging time. The problem is the electrical
power grid cannot supply the energy to charge a car in 10 minutes

Actually, the *real* problem is that this press release was only "idiot investor" bait. Every time anyone comes out with any improvement in battery technology, they automatically insert "will make electric cars practical" into their PR. It sucks in gullible investors.

Dozens of these "miracle battery breakthroughs" are announced every year. And have been for over 100 years! I'll bet you can't find *even one* that ever came true.

Put them in the same category as the ones that claim "miracle pill stops aging" and "vote for me and I'll fix the government".
--
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any
good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats. -- Howard Aiken