Do lithiums charge 4x faster than lead acid? Is this market positioning on their part? It might be apples and oranges, with the center 60-80% of the lithium pack used, and say 100% of the lead acid, of course it will take hours longer to take lead to 100%.

That black striping looks horrible.  Among other things.
-Chris