I don't think that swing is from discharge to charge but rather a big
change in voltage depending on state of charge.  I.e an electron in at 70
volts might come out at 55 if soc is 90% but in at 45 volts comes out at 36
volts if soc is 20%.  But, I haven't really seen any data on them for sure,
and have never used them myself.    Seems like there is a lot of marketing
and not much solid engineering data on them yet.