In the case where there are plenty of usable parts they'll often pay you some nominal amount for the car. Otherwise they'll either just take it or you'll have to pay them (something around $50 in my experience). Since yours is just a rolling chassis I'm going to bet on one of the latter two. The best bet it to call the auto salvage yards and ask.

--Rick