Or look in your local paper for somebody that will come out to your place to
pick up the car, he'll pay you a fair value of the scrap value that he'll get at
the local yard. I had a '74 Audi Quattro that I got $125 for. It helps if you
unhook the battery, drain the fluids.

Or check out Craig's list.

Rush
Tucson AZ